Last Edit/Update: 1/1/2020
Unicorn Auctions LLC ("us", "we", or "our") operates (the "Website"), bid.unicornauctions.com (the “Platform”), and the Unicorn Auctions app (the ”App”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze data for company use.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that pertains to our service.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
At Unicorn Auctions LLC, we are committed to protecting your privacy. The following statement describes the information gathering and usage practices of Unicorn Auctions LLC.
1) Unicorn Auctions LLC will not rent or sell your personal information to any non-affiliated organization or company without your consent.
2) When you register, place an order or provide your personal information to us for any other business purpose, we may collect your name, address, email address, phone number and credit card information. Credit card information is not stored in our database after the order has been processed and we will require you to enter a valid credit card number for each transaction performed on our site. We may also request additional information. We use this information to process your requests and to communicate with you about your orders. From time to time, we may use your name and contact information to notify you of changes to the web site, new releases, special offers and events we think you'll find valuable. If you do not wish to receive this information via email, please send a blank email to from the address you would like removed.
3) All of the customer data we collect is stored on a secured server to protect against unauthorized access.
4) Unicorn Auctions LLC will track visits to the pages and links on our websites so we can make decisions about the design and usage of the website. While we may choose to share aggregate information on consumer behavior to third parties, none of these statistics contain personally identifying information.
6) You may update or change information related to your Unicorn Auctions LLC account by logging in and visiting the Edit Account section of the website to view and update your information.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
When our order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry. While on a secure page such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just 'surfing'.
The servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure hosting environment. Credit card information is purged from our database once orders are processed.